The snow is gone and we are out of the gate running. Our April 2014 Newsletter is available with information about this month’s fundraisers and events. Be on the lookout for more posts this month about greening initiatives, community service, and theater at Cook-Wissahickon, including the Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre company’s week-long teaching residency with our seventh graders in late April.
- COME RUN (or walk) WITH US. If you haven’t signed up for the the 5K on April 26th, sign up soon for the early-bird rate and to reserve your T-shirt! https://www.runtheday.com/registration/race_info/23241
- OPEN HOUSE On Tuesday, April 8th, there will be an informal, parent-hosted Open House for families interested in Cook-Wissahickon. For more information, see this Open House for C-W Flyer 2014.
- MEET AND GREET On Thursday, April 10th, we will have a Home and School Association Meet and Greet in place of our monthly meeting. Come and see old friends, and make some new ones. Refreshments will be served. 6:15 in the school library.
- Choir Beef and Beer Fundraiser information is on the Cook-Wissahickon music department website.
- Do you golf? Our Golf Outing Fundraiser information can be found here.
- Don’t forget that the spring break schedule has been changed to make up for the snow days: school will be closed on Monday, April 14th and Friday, April 18th, but Tuesday through Thursday (April 15-17) will be school days.