- 1/6 Interim Reports: Students in grades 4-8 to receive interim reports
- 1/11, 1/13, 1/15 Seussical the Musical Jr. Auditions: Sign-up sheet is posted outside of the music room for students to select for an audition time-slot. Audition pieces are on a bookshelf outside of the music room for students to acquire. After the audition process is finished, each child will receive a letter of interest indicating the rehearsal schedule, performance dates, etc.: 3:30-5:30 (Music Room)
- 1/13 Schoolnet Parent Information System Internet Safety Workshop: Title One Parent Workshop: 5:30-6:30 in the HUB/library
- 1/13 HSA Meeting: All parents, guardians, and staff are welcome to participate in the monthly Home and School Association Meeting: 6:30-7:30 in the library
- 1/18 NO SCHOOL: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- 1/22 EARLY DISMISSAL: Half day for Professional Development Day: 12:24 Dismissal
- 1/27 Wissahickon Sustainability Council Meeting 4:30-5:30 (Room 103)
Thanks to all who came out and volunteered for the January Clean-up Day. For more, check out our coverage in the Roxborough Review.
Fundraiser Goal Reminder: Donate through our site – just click the Donate button on the right. Some of our 2015-2016 goals include 3 SMARTboards and Schoolyard Plantings.
Or, for another easy way to donate, if you’re a Recyclebank member, visit Recyclebank.com/greenschools and donate points to Cook-Wissahickon. We’ll get $1 for every 250 points we receive. If you’re not a member, sign up today at Recyclebank.com and start earning points online (300 just for signing up!). Once you’ve signed up, you can go back to and donate to our project through Recyclebank.com/greenschools