The 6th Annual Harvest Festival art fundraiser is Thursday, October 26 from 4-6pm in the cafeteria.
- $10 for 50 tickets: Pre-register by returning your slip to your homeroom teacher or Ms. Kimmel’s mailbox in the office. Student names, homerooms, and grades must be provided as well as amount of tickets with correct amount of money!
- Tickets can be purchased at the door for $10 for 40!
- Tickets can be used for pumpkin(s) painting, light food and refreshments, a card-making craft station, and games and prizes.
- If you can volunteer, please visit http://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050f45a8a72bab9-harvest
Also happening this week:
- Monday, October 23: SLA Beeber will be visiting 8th Graders at CW (Parents of 7th and 8th graders welcome).
- Wednesday, October 25: Orange out day – Bullying Prevention ($1 to dress down – wear orange!)
- Wednesday, October 25: Central High School will be visiting 8th Graders at CW (Parents of 7th and 8th graders welcome).
- Friday, October 27: Half day. All students dismissed at 12:24. No aftercare!
Sunday, October 29 from 10:00 am-12:00 pm: School Grounds Clean UpPlease come help the Green Committee with weeding, cleaning up raised beds, sealing the new benches for the children’s outdoor classroom, and trash clean up. All you need to bring is a pair of work gloves! Snacks and water will be provided. Please use the sign up form below if you can make it!
Tuesday, November 7: No School (Election Day)
Friday, November 10: No School (Veteran’s Day)
Report Card Conferences and 12:24 Dismissals: November 20, 21, and 22
Thanksgiving Break: November 23, 24