It’s hard to believe the 2018-19 school year is just about a week away. We hope everyone had a wonderful summer and we look forward to seeing old friends and new families this year!
Just a reminder that school starts on Monday, 8/27 for all grades. Please note: Before and Aftercare will begin on 9/4. Students will receive information about the program during the first week of school.
Some important dates to make on your calendars:
- Thursday, 8/23: 10am CW Kindergarten Orientation in the cafeteria
- Sunday, 8/26: 4-6pm Kindergarten Mixer (https://www.facebook.com/events/243807222918988/)
- Monday, 8/27: First day of school
- Friday, 8/31: 12:24 dismissal
- Monday, 9/3: No School.
- Tuesday, 9/4: Before and Aftercare will begin on 9/4. Students will receive information about the program during the first week of school.
- Thursday, 9/6: Home and School Meeting at 6:30pm at Hilltown Tavern. Come out and meet the HSA board members and find out what we do and how to get involved.
- Monday, 9/10: No School
- Thursday, 9/13: Back-to-School Night at Cook-Wisahickon. Look for more information coming home from with your student(s) in the first weeks of school.
- Saturday, 9/15: The Wissahickon Sustainability’s Green Your Home and Community Day from 11am to 2pm at Cook-Wissahickon (https://www.facebook.com/events/2508976255794794/?ti=ia)
- Wednesday, 9/19: No School
- Friday, 9/21: School Selection Process Opens