Are you interested in volunteering at Cook-Wissahickon but not sure if you have all the needed clearances in place? Join us on Thursday, 1/31 from 12:30-1:30 at the school.
You can complete the required paperwork and clearances, including:
- Volunteer Orientation Certificate
- Volunteer Code of Conduct
- Child Abuse History Clearance
- State Criminal Background Check
- Volunteer Affirmation (may only take the place of FBI Background Check if you have lived in PA for 10+ years)
Can’t make it on January 31? No problem! You can complete the orientation and find all the necessary paperwork on the FACE website. Just visit https://www.philasd.org/face/volunteer/
Not sure if you’re already cleared to volunteer? Email David Furioni at email@example.com or Dan McGurk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call FACE liaison John Holland at 215-400-5878 with questions.