The 2017 Cook-Wissahickon Run for Literacy will be held May 20th, 2017 9:00am (rain or shine)
$20 adults who register with students
$25 all other adults
Walkers Are Welcome!
Open Course through the Wissahickon/Roxborough neighborhood starting at Cook-Wissahickon Elementary School (201 East Salaignac St., Philadelphia, PA 19128)
TO REGISTER, download the mail-in registration form here or register online now. Online registration has been extended until 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 19th. If you miss this cut-off, you can still participate by registering in-person at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, May 20th at the school. The on-site (day-of-run) registration fee for adults is $30.
Cook-Wissahickon is a public K-8 elementary school in the Roxborough/Manayunk neighborhood of Philadelphia that provides academic excellence in a diverse and welcoming school community.
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2017 (rain or shine)
- Time: On-site registration starts at 8:00 a.m. The Run/Walk starts at 9:00 a.m.
- Where: Cook-Wissahickon Schoolyard, 201 East Salaignac Street, Phila 19128
- Course: Start and finish at the school. Course goes through neighborhood.
- Cost: $10 students, $20 adults who register with students, $25 all other adults (onsite registration increases to $30 for adults)
- Parents must sign waiver for all participants under age 18.
- Parents must accompany participants under age 15.
- Questions? Call 610-212-5797 or email tomalexander06[at]gmail[dot]com
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS
ROXBOROUGH MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
We are still reaching out for sponsors and would be honored to have your support. If you would like to sponsor the 5K, please email Gina Snyder at Eastfallser[AT]yahoo[DOT]com.