- 4/11 – 4/15: Schools closed for spring recess
- 4/25: HSA general membership meeting (updated HSA Bylaws and the 2022-2023 budget will be voted on for adoption during this meeting)
- 4/26 – 4/28: English Language Arts PSSA (for more information see the Cook-Wissahickon updates site here)
- The HSA Executive Board has made DRAFT edits to the HSA Bylaws. The revised HSA Bylaws will be voted on for adoption at the next HSA meeting. All edits are intended to improve clarity regarding HSA processes.Please review the draft HSA Bylaws and submit feedback to email@example.com by April 11th. HSA Bylaws will be voted on for adoption at the next HSA meeting: Monday, April 25th at 7:00pm.
- The HSA Executive Board has drafted a budget for next year, anticipating a year full of activities! The 2022-23 budget will be voted on for adoption at the next HSA meeting. Please review the draft budget and submit feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 11th. The 2022-2023 budget will be voted on for adoption at the next HSA meeting: Monday, April 25th at 7:00pm.
- HSA Membership: Thanks to everyone who has already joined! If you haven’t yet – it’s not too late.
- NUT Days: Participating in NUT Days—or No Uniform Today Days—is great way to help raise funds for the Cook-Wissahickon Home and School Association. For $1, students are able to dress down in appropriate non-uniform clothes for school.
- The 2021-2022 District-Wide Survey for Parents/Guardians is open! The survey will close June 10th 2022. Find more information and a link to take the survey here.